I am pleased to announce that my book, A London Peculiar: The London You Missed, is now available to order from most good bookshops (in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand).
To "Look Inside" the book, please click on this link and you will be taken to Amazon's website:
A London Peculiar shines a light into London's secret corners, revealing a remarkable array of little-known curiosities, many of which are published here for the first time.
* James Bond's London - where to dress, dine and drink like Ian Fleming and James Bond
* The terrifying cell in which the Knights Templar were imprisoned
* London's only lighthouse
* London's smallest and oldest houses
* The "Birthplace of America"
* The exclusive shops that supply the Royal Family
* The pub frequented by Jack the Ripper's victims
* The church that was used by the KGB for Cold War espionage
* The street that is home to the world's oldest hat,wine, tobacco and barber shops
* The alleyways in which Charles Dickens dined and in which he set Scrooge's counting house
* The Seven Noses of Soho
* London's strangest museums
* Fences made from Second World War air raid stretchers
* The rose garden in which Shakespeare set the start of the War of the Roses.
A London Peculiar is an insider's guide that will entertain those who have never been to London, those who are seasoned visitors and those who call London home.
To order A London Peculiar or "Look Inside", please click here: