Saturday 27 July 2013

Interview on BBC News following the first public appearance of HRH Prince George of Cambridge

Following the birth and naming of HRH Prince George of Cambridge, the media storm has subsided considerably, affording me the opportunity to update my blog. The past few days have been extremely busy for me, with various appearances on NBC, SKY, BBC, FOX, SUN (Canada) and other networks.

On Wednesday I was honoured to break the news of the birth of our new royal prince live on air on London's LBC Radio, where I remained on air for 5 hours to provide running commentary as London, the UK and the Commonwealth erupted in jubilation at the happy news. A truly memorable day.

Here is part of my interview with BBC World News on Thursday immediately following the first public appearance of HRH Prince George of Cambridge, upon his departure from the Lindo Wing of St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington:




No comments: